What you need:
1 packet of instant noodles of your choice, preferably of original or chicken flavour
1 to 2 ham slices or 3 slices luncheon meat
1 sunny side up egg
1 small bunch of baby bok choy (you can substitute with other veggies such as lettuce or peas)
Some sesame oil (optional)
Chopped spring onions for garnish
How to make a sunny side up egg:
1. Crack the egg without breaking the yolk into a small bowl.
2. Heat up a wok and grease it with oil.
3. To cook perfect sunny side egg, carefully pour the egg into the wok, and try to position the yolk in the middle surrounded by the egg white.
4. After about two minutes, loosen the edges a bit, and let the egg cook for a few more minutes till the yolk is about half cooked.
5. Carefully remove from pan and set aside.
1. Cook baby bok choy in boiling water for about 30 seconds. Set aside.
2. Cook the instant noodles in boiling water. Drain and set aside. Discard water.
3. Pan fry the luncheon meat slices for a few minutes each side till crisp. Set aside.
4. Add packet seasonings on top of the noodles, pour boiling water over the noodles, and stir to mix the seasonings in. Sprinkle some sesame oil on top if desired.
5. Assemble luncheon meat slices, vegetables and sunny side up egg on top, then garnish with some spring onions.